Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thumb Twiddling

It's already the 11th and here I am, still pregnant. All along, I thought this baby would come early. Boy, was I wrong. We've had a few false alarms, but the last few days have been uneventful. The latest "episode" was on Friday night, when I started contracting every three minutes, with the contractions progressively getting more painful. Then I started throwing up. And then about an hour later, it all stopped.

I've been contracting regularly for over a week, with at least an hour of contractions 5 minutes apart each day. But nothing lasts. I really want to get this going soon, as my OB will be out of town from Thursday through Sunday. I've met dozens of people in L & D, but would feel most comfortable with my own doctor, if possible. I guess Rowan's just not ready to come out :-)

No comments: