Friday, August 31, 2012

Update

Just finished at pediatric cardiology and everything still looks about the same. During my echo/ultrasound, the baby broke out of SVT for a few seconds (got into a normal heart rate), so that is at least a little promising. My digoxin level is still lower than they'd like, so I will be continuing with the megadoses in the hope that we won't have to resort to an additional medication.

I will have more blood drawn on Sunday and will continue to be monitored until at least Tuesday, when I will have another ultrasound on the baby. Hopefully, her heart gets to a normal rate before then. I really don't want to miss Ella's first day of school... or her birthday next Friday.

Oh, and our twelfth wedding anniversary is on Sunday. This definitely isn't Hawaii, but it will have to do.