Monday, December 11, 2006

Amazing


Ella never ceases to amaze me. I could just watch her all day and be entertained. She "talks" all the time, though I'm not sure what she's saying. But she's certainly expressive - it's easy to tell what kind of mood she's in. Ella can now hold her pacifier and take it out of her mouth... but has a tough time getting it back in the right way. It doesn't seem to bother her much - she likes gnawing on her fist. Ella still wakes up every morning laughing, which reminds me how lucky I am to have her.

I put up some Christmas lights last week and Ella is fascinated with the red ones. And she still enjoys watching basketball with Brady. I just hope she likes playing it :-)

We'll be spending the holidays here. Brady's parents are flying in on the 23rd to help us celebrate Ella's first Christmas. I just bought tickets to come to Montana in January. Ella and I will be there from the 3rd through the 15th and Brady will be joining us on the 11th. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! It's definitely time for Ella to meet her relatives!

I hope this finds everyone well. Happy Monday! :-)

No comments: