Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fattening Up



Ella went in for her 2-week checkup last Friday and boy is she growing. She had gained 10 oz and 1 3/4 inches in a little over a week! I can only imagine what's happened in the last few days...

I guess that breastfeeding is going well - probably better for her than for me. It isn't so bad, but it definitely takes a lot out of me. I am hungry and thirsty ALL THE TIME!!! It also makes me a bit tired - or is that Ella keeping us awake for hours in the middle of the night???

My mom has been here for almost a week and it has been wonderful. We have to take her to the airport in the morning and I am going to be incredibly sad to see her go. I wish I could just keep her :-) I'm glad she was able to come out here to meet little Ella. Next time she sees her, this kid will be huge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow- she is soooooo cute! I can't wait to snuggle her. We send our love from Wisconsin.
Love,
Gretchen and Wessley