Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Scoop

I just got back from another Dr. appointment to go over my ultrasound/check on my progress. All is well... I just have to get another ultrasound in 4 weeks to see if my placenta moved up. If not, I may have to get a c-section... or they'll just set me up to do either (vaginally or c-section) when I actually go into labor. I'd have to get an epidural early, just in case I bleed... then they can go straight to a c-section. Otherwise, everything is perfectly normal. I have gained a total of 24 pounds and am no longer retaining water since I got off of the Procardia. I am, however, still puking in the morning. The Dr. offered me more Phenergan to stop the nausea, but I figure I can last another 6-8 weeks with no meds. It's just no fun... and every time I have to throw up, I feel terrible for Ella - and find myself apologizing to her. I'm not sure she can feel it, though.

Well, there you have it. All the news that's fit to print. Brady's still in Idaho for work and I can't wait for him to come back. I find myself missing him more now that I'm so far along in the pregnancy (though I always miss him when he's gone). Everything's just more fun when he's here... :-)

No comments: