Friday, June 09, 2006

Wacky Dreams

Pregnancy has a way of messing with everything... even one's subconsious. I have been having the craziest dreams for the last few months. I think that last night takes the cake. Here's the shortened version: I was walking down the street with a group of people and Ella (yes, we're naming the baby Ella) started kicking really hard. I lifted up my shirt and I was able to see her little feet and hands trying to break through my belly. She was stretching out and my skin was getting more translucent, until she finally broke through (think Alien). She was rather cute, but I had to be rushed to the hospital to make sure she was ok... then I woke up. In my dream, the experience was rather calm and not at all painful. But in retrospect, the whole scenario is rather disgusting. Hopefully she'll stay in there a bit longer and come out in a more traditional way...

No comments: