Thursday, June 08, 2006

Graduation




Saturday was graduation day for my little (younger, but not actually smaller) brother, Andrew. We had beautiful weather and the ceremony wasn't too terribly long. I was able to catch up with lots of friends and family - it was so great to see everyone. I can't believe that the next time I see most of them, I'll be a mom. Too strange. It was weird enough having everyone see me so pregnant. I was able to visit with my cousin, Jennifer, who is also pregnant (6 weeks behind me). It's nice to have someone to commiserate with - pregnancy is no easy task! If you're fortunate enough to escape one symptom, you'll most likely be afflicted with something equally as uncomfortable. I'm sure it's all worth it... and more.

p.s. even my family was impressed with my huge boobage. thanks kathy :-)

No comments: