Thursday, June 29, 2006

Superfreak


30 weeks pregnant and I still haven't bought a single thing (well, a book)... needless to say, I'm a little freaked out. I have no crib, no car seat - not even a single onesie. We have received lots of gifts (and I am incredibly thankful!), but not much in the way of the necessities. I'll be set to dress Ella once she's 6 months old, and I have plenty of stories to read her. But if I want to give her a bath, or take her for a walk... I'm out of luck.

I'm hoping to get our bedroom ready for her in the next few weeks - so we actually have room for a crib/baby stuff. We just don't have a very kid-friendly house, but I'm sure that will change. No more sharp corners or breakables covering nearly every horizontal surface... I better get to work!

p.s. The photo is the cutest baby hat EVER, made by my good friend Ji Sun. She has mad skills and great hair - can't beat that!

No comments: