Monday, March 20, 2006

Update

I am really starting to feel pregnant. My regular clothes still fit, but this is getting ridiculous. I have to continually remind myself that I'm not just getting a fat stomach - I just want it to look like I'm pregnant already, rather than looking like I haven't been working out.... because I have. An interesting note on that: I went running last week with Brady and one of his friends. It was incredibly cold outside and I was dumb enough to be wearing shorts. Luckily, one of the perks (there are a few) of pregnancy is loose joints/ligaments. I felt like I could keep running and running... my legs never got stiff. It's a very strange, floppy feeling - like right after getting out of the hot tub. Could be dangerous though, because it definitely doesn't prevent me from being sore the next day...

Also, many have been asking if I'm still getting sick. Unfortunately, the answer is yes. Though not nearly as bad, I'm still sick on most mornings (wasn't this supposed to end after the first trimester?). But, my appetite is back and I'm sure I'll be packing on the pounds soon. I go to the Dr. on Friday for my 16 week checkup and some more tests. I hate giving blood! But, after giving 6 vials on my last visit and not fainting (a first for me), I think I can do just about anything (within reason).

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: