Tuesday, November 13, 2012

35.5 Weeks

Surprise! I went to the doctor again!

At today's appointment, Rowan's heart rate was 140 bpm (much better than 115.) She was measuring a week ahead and is about 6 lbs, 5 oz (only an estimate and probably too high.) But she is doing well and is as active as ever. I have an NST on Friday and I'm hoping it goes well now that she's not so full of flecainide.
I have been on the reduced dose of my meds for four days now and I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER. I'm not 100%, but I have been throwing up a lot less, I'm less dizzy and I can actually see my computer screen. I am so incredibly thankful for feeling better. Now I really need to get to work to have everything ready for leaving next week. Pack, clean the house, make arrangements for Ella, pay bills, finish work projects... I need an assistant :-)

1 comment:

H. said...

aaahhh this is all great news!!! what I wouldn't give to take a trip over and help you out and get a break from statistics class!