Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Down for the count

As I write this, I am trying desperately to not get whatever illness has taken over the rest of my family. First it was Ella (who seems to be better now) and now Brady (who has been violently ill since yesterday)... hoping I'm not next for their horrible GI virus. I'm trying to avoid them as much as possible, and am washing my hands constantly. I just hope everyone is well in time for Friday's cardiology appointment in Salt Lake City.

In better news, I have been exercising more (just walking/elliptical) and have adjusted to life on digoxin (always tired/a little nauseous.) I went back to my midwife this morning and Rowan's heart rate is 140, thank goodness. I haven't really gained any weight since August, but since the baby's growing I can't complain :-)

We still haven't had a birthday party for Ella, the poor girl. I'm aiming for the middle of the month. It will be nice to finally give Ella her present! I can't believe it's already October...

No comments: