Tuesday, March 10, 2009

two and a half.

It's official. Ella is 2 1/2. We went to her checkup today and all is well. Same old, same old. She's now 35 3/4 inches tall and 31 pounds... just right, if you ask me. I talked to the doctor about our toilet training woes, and she just said to give it time. Doesn't she know I don't have the patience for this? But, as we were leaving the doctor did tell Ella to start trying to use the toilet. I'm not sure if it made any impression on her, as Ella was more focused on the sticker that was promised to her at the end of the appointment. By the way, she chose a Little Mermaid sticker—big surprise.

Also today, I received my package of training pants for Little Miss Ella. I just want her to know that she's not off of the hook. I am still serious about this. And, wouldn't you know it, I just so happened to order the most environmentally-friendly trainers I could find (outside of cloth). Leave it to those crafty Swedes to come up with yet another line of products I can't do without :-)

No comments: