Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Suffering

Poor little Ella is going through a rough time right now. She's currently working on four (4!!!) teeth—and two of them are molars. She's trying to be her usual fun-loving self, but sometimes it's just a bit too hard. I wish I could do more, but I keep telling her that the sooner she gets those teeth, the better she'll feel. I guess Ella just doesn't understand. She's going as fast as she can :-)

On Friday, Brady picked up his mom from the airport. Ella enjoyed spending the weekend with Nancy (and even said "grandma" a few times) before she took off for Gretchen and Wessley's to spend time with the newest grandbaby, Phoenix. We'll be joining them all down there tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait.

I am shaking as I write this post, as I met my friend Mara at the gym to take a sports conditioning class. It. Was. Tough. Lotsa circuits/weights/high knees. For an hour. I'll be feeling that in the morning. I joined this gym in September, as they have babysitting (thanks for the recommendation Mara!). Ella loves going there to play and I get to burn a few calories (outside those burned while chasing a toddler). And it couldn't come at a better time. Let the eating begin! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

jsc said...

awww sweet ella, hang in there kiddo. you get to eat even yummier foods when you have more teeth! amber-way to rock the gym workouts, girrrrrrrrrrrrl!