Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh, the places we'll go...



So much to report, so little time. It was a crazy week, filled with work, play, laundry, packing, cleaning... and teething. I am happy to report that Ella's first tooth has FINALLY broken through her gums. She is chewing on ANYTHING she can get her chubby little hands on. We made a quick trip to CVS today to stock up on every teething product available to help us get through our 6 hour flight to Montana tomorrow. I just hope she can sleep part of the time. We arrive in Missoula at 1 tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait!!!!!

I went into the office twice this week and also worked some while Ella was napping. I never seem to catch up on everything... On Wednesday, Brady and I met up with some friends at Matchbox near Chinatown. I ordered my first beer since 2005 (and only about my third one EVER) - I don't normally like it, but they had Allagash White on tap and I thought it would go well with pizza. It was good. Brady and I also shared dessert, molten chocolate cake... yum. And even better because I didn't have to make it :-)

Now I'm just trying to get everything ready for tomorrow. I'm sure I'll forget something, but as long as I have Ella, I'm set!

Looking forward to taking lots of photos. Expect some new ones when we return on May 8th! Take care!!!!

No comments: