Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Oregon Trail

We're off to Oregon tomorrow - taking Ella on her first airplane ride... across the country. I'm a little nervous about our time on the plane, but I hope Ella takes to it the way she has riding in the car. I have built up a supply of milk to give her and hope that does the trick. We'll be visiting Brady's grandparents in Applegate (Southern Oregon) until the 24th. I'm so excited! For those of you who may not know, that's where Brady and I were married over 6 years ago! It's such a beautiful place and Ella will get to meet her great grandparents for the first time (two of our most favorite people - ever!).

I most likely won't be posting any photos until our return. So, in the meantime... I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. There's so much to be thankful for (like cute little girls!) Be safe and take care.

Much love,
Amber + Ella :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Haynes Family :)