Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Womblike Conditions


Check out the temperatures I have to look forward to this week. I absolutely abhor this hot and humid weather! There is definitely a difference between the East and West coast when it comes to summer. 100 degrees is much more bearable back home... it would also help to not be 8 months pregnant. I have been trying to work from home off and on to avoid the outdoor nastiness, but unfortunately our internet went down today so I had to come in. And it was not the best metro ride of my life... The trains were crowded and hot and seemed to stall for several minutes at each station along the way. By the time I got to work, I was feeling like complete ass and spent the first 45 minutes trying not to puke...

Yes, I am still getting sick nearly every day. I'm nauseous more often now, as this little one is no longer so little. It's getting a bit uncomfortable. I'm sure it's to be expected. Everyone (meaning only those who have actually given birth to children) said the last month is rough. As always, they were right.

No comments: