Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Time for a Haircut


Brady and I were in the car this weekend and mentioned that I needed to get a haircut (it's been nearly 6 months). His response was, "It doesn't matter what you do to your hair. It's going to look bad when you're in labor." I said, "I just wanted a trim."

All is well here. The weather is beautiful and only in the 70s - wonderful, since I know that once summer hits, I'm going to be incredibly uncomfortable. Many of you have asked if I'm still getting sick... the answer is yes. I still puke on most days, even though I am nearly 6 months along. Had I known this blog was going to be centered around puking, I would have given it a more appropriate title. Oh well.

Brady's turning 28 next week and we're having a party for him on Sunday. We're asking everyone to wear an obscene (or just funny) t-shirt - we did the same thing last year and it was quite fun. Watch out for some crazy photos early next week!

No comments: