Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tomorrow is the Big Day

We'll be going in first thing in the morning for an ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby. I'll be posting an update shortly after. Brady and I are both incredibly excited. I'm looking forward to seeing who has been kicking me incessantly for the last few weeks. The activity has definitely been more noticeable and Brady can even feel the baby moving around... so much has changed in the last two weeks. I'm getting big and am now visibly pregnant (even to strangers)... much better than just feeling kinda fat. None of my clothes really fit, so in week 21, I'm going to have to break down and start wearing maternity clothes (once I actually get some). I tried to put it off as long as possible, but it was only a matter of time. Paneled jeans, here I come!

Check back on Monday...

No comments: